Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Goldilocks description

last week in writing pūni-o-tōka did a desciption about Goldilocks I'll show you my finshed work...
In the middle woods there was a girl named Goldilocks and she in a small house with her mother and surrounded by tall fat trees. 


She had long golden hair that reached just below her shoulders, and she had blue eyes that matched her dress. Goldilocks had a white blank apron that tied around her waist.

When she didn’t have anything to do she went to the forest  and pat bunnies,chased butterflies and picked flowers from a flower bed for her mother.One day she broke into someone's house instead of getting ingredients for a pie and broke someone's chair, ate their porridge and slept in their bed! And if that's not bad enough she leaped out a window.

Sometimes Goldilocks still doesn’t do what she’s told.


Also this was the Goldilocks we saw...
thats all for today bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post