Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Animation

Yesterday we did an animation by moving the character across the page and most people didn't get to do it because it was all glitchy but i finished mine but i'm sure i just got lucky any way, we learnt that animations can be used for learning or trying to help someone to understand something and if you ask me that's pretty useful  especially if someone doesn't want to listen. So I honestly think that people should  try and use animations to help kids learn and\or help kids understand better. I'll show you my work.

that is all for today bye.

1 comment:

  1. I died at the end lol. WORD THAT SHOULD BE ADDED AT THE END:
    DORITOS

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post