Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Classroom objects in Maori

Hello and today we have been naming class objects in Maori and adding their colors which fun fact goes after the object and when it's translated into English it says it like blue pen instead of pen blue. If you've done naming objects in a different language have you done it like we have? and by that I mean you would say He (the object and the color) tēnei. But if you want to say these aka instead of this you would say He enei. (you might have to zoom in)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Cole it's Son here I love the way how you explained what and other ways to do the renaming in Maori thingy I don't know what it's called, but I like the way you added a question and other things to make you blog special so that's it bye Cole.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post