Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

ALGEBRA

 Hello happy lockdown to everyone I hope you are having a good day because today in math I have been completing some more Algebra slide which I will show in a minute. Probably the HARDEST thing that I found was... How I had to make the square that you write in because if I didn't fix it then it would sink into the next box and then you wouldn't be able to see it. Anyway to the presentation have you been learning algebra like this if so comment and off we go. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cole,

    Thank you for sharing your work that you have done in maths this week.
    It looks like you have done a great job, there are just a couple on the last few slides to go back and double check! What was your favourite part of this activity?

    I look forward to reading your next blog post.
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work in algebra. Have you double checked your work? I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post