Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Street Tags (ART)

 So today is the last day to finish off our street tags for art, and to be honest I'm very proud of it even if its hard to see. Now since this took so long I found that my hand kept on trembling, messing up the lines which was the hardest part. Because the picture is hard to see I'll explain which letter is which: The C is made of white and you can see its bones,  The O is right beside the C pushing on on it and is lit with a black flame, The L is a tree and you can see the roots and the little eggs up in the leaves,  And finally The E which is made of metal and on its "Blueprints" you could see some tape holding it all together but the silver went over that, you can also see a part that fell off because it got to rusty along with some remaining rust. Anyway time for the thing that you came here for the picture and if you've done something like this before comment and link your blog I'd love to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post