Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Dust buddies

If you want to read about dust buddies getting sucked into a vacuum cleaner and then escaping and then sucking the maid up here you go...


One bright sunny day inside a rich house there was a dust buddy using a bent paper clip to fish for broken crackers.  The dust buddy was about to eat the piece of the cracker he fished up when his big brother ate it and walked over to the rest of the remains of the crackers then gave his little brother a look like he wanted him to join.But then a maid came in with a vacuum cleaner and cleaned the dust buddies and the crackers!


The little dust buddy in shock looked around to find a plan to save the dust buddies he looked around and then saw the plug he stealthily made it over to the power conduit. He made it up to the top of the conduit and unplugged the vacuum cleaner then rushed over to enter the vacuum and pull out, all his dust buddies out of the vacuum.


As the dust bunny put his brother back together his brother insisted on putting all the other dust buddies back together after they were all reassembled they ran out of the vacuum and hid.The brothers  hopped onto the vacuum and as soon as the maid plugged the vacuum in they vacuumed the maid and threw the vacuum outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post