Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Treasure map

Today in reading I finished an a map (It's a fake)the map was for an activity and to give us an idea we read a text called "pirates plunder" with a crew of 4 (captain a barbarian and 2 extras)they were looking for treasure by you guessed it using a map.Once they made it to land the saw a hangman's nook you know the thing that we hang hangman on  if the other person doesn't guess the word on time?Yeah that and then they saw 2 trees forming an "X" and once they got the treasure and returned to the ship the captain said that they would party. Whoop whoop.Have you made a fake map before?








1 comment:

  1. i love your blog next time you could make it not so blery -baley h

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post