Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

The box

Today in writing we did a description of a clip called "The box" and if you'd like to find out what its about here you go...


One day in a small house a lonely old man set up a mouse trap with a box and a thin piece of wood
(Match), and hid to make sure the mouse didn’t see him.when the mouse climbed up onto the counter
he walked around the box suspiciously but then walked into the box and then the box fell and trapped
the mouse.

The man saw that the box was moving so he used one hand to keep it down and one hand to use the
newspaper as the ground for the mouse.Once the old man had placed down the box outside the window
he heard a cat screeching nearby. 

Instead of letting the mouse outside he brought him onto a table and started giving him water and food
(Breadcrumbs) when he tried to feed the mouse the mouse threw the breadcrumb  back through the air hole
. The man then opened up the box and pretended to eat the breadcrumb in front of the mouse.



But then he offered the mouse the breadcrumb which had been in his hand the mouse took it and when
the man tried to pat the mouse it ran off.Later that night the mouse climbed up onto the man and looked at
him for a bit then ran off again the mouse didn’t know that they would soon be best friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey cole, Its Mikayla here I love how you've used lots of adjectives. Its a really good piece of writing. keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post