Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Soar

Today in writing we were re-writing a clip called "Soar" and If you'd like to see what it's about here you go...



One day on a large hill there was a 10 year old girl trying to make her paper origami soar in the sky.
After she failed once more she went to a nearby table there was a heavy wind the girl held the blueprint
down and then she just let go.

Not three seconds went by until a little ship came crashing down on the table the girl was about to stand
up and walk over when a tiny man came out of the ship!The man dropped a bag and when he walked
over to pick the back up he in shock grabbed a pencil in self-defense when he spotted that his town was
leaving without him.


After thirty minutes trying different techniques and when they were about to give up she saw one of her
blueprints and then used the blueprints as a sail.When the ship was up in the air the little elf opened up
his bag and let out a star and so did the other elf's and then they lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post