Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lighthouse clip description

Today in writing we finished writing a description from a clip we watched the clip was called "Lighthouse" if you'd like to read about it here it is (have you writ a description of a clip you watched before?)


One cold night inside of a lighthouse on the edge of a cliff an old man was writing in his journal until, the
light in the giant light bulb went *BANG*.The old man tripped as he slid off his chair and grabbed a
lantern then, rushed up stairs to fix the bulb otherwise a ship would crash into the rocks by the lighthouse!

As soon as the man made it upstairs he grabbed the tool chest and then put it behind him as soon as
he lifted the bulb up he tripped on his tool box *CRASH!*The light bulb broke and there were a lot of
pieces of broken glass all over the floor. The man started to panic as the ship was coming closer… 


The villagers knew what was going on and then when,the poor old man looked up he saw the whole
village standing around and in the lighthouse.The village helped the old man and the ship in a flash
turned away from the lighthouse and the old man always remembered that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post